MAESTRO Integration Platform is an Enterprise Service BUS (ESB) with the following main components:
MAESTRO has a crucial role in any software development project:
Implements a SOA architecture (Services Oriented Architecture)
- Integration between frontend and LOB components (Line of Business);
- Integration with external entities;
- Provision of new servicing capacities, leveraging new integration possibilities.
Imposes a standards-based architecture: Web Services – SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, XSLT, XPath, promoting:
- Heterogeneity: Heterogeneous applications integration, providing a consistent services oriented model;
- Flexibility: Allows the organization to change processes and relationships between applications through configuration and not coding;
- Distributed Environment: Services are available within the organization and between organizations;
- Monitoring: The infrastructure has the capacity to self-manage and monitor (logging, auditing, performance monitoring).
Is fully created with Microsoft technology:
- Total implementation in .NET;
- Total integration with Microsoft Plataform.
MAESTRO is a very flexible platform easily adapted to different realities. From all out-of-the-box features included in MAESTRO, we highlight the following:
- Bus Services: Messages Transformation; Messages Enrichment; Content-based Routing; Messages Resubmission; Asynchronous Communication; Publisher/Subscriber Model; Store and Forward Model;
- Distributed Applications Support: Service Oriented Approach; Location Transparency;
- Remote Access;
- Tracing (auditing);
- Selective Start / Stop Services;
- Fault Tolerance: Load balancing; Clustering;
- Orchestration: Compensatory Transactions; Services Composition;
- Management and Monitoring: Journaling; Auditing; Statistics; Service levels.