To leverage all the potential of the Cloud Computing concept to its customer’s business, SAFIRA offers customized development based on Windows Azure and SQL Azure, as well as Microsoft Office 365, that includes the main productivity tools from Microsoft in a ‘Software+Services’ model and the migration and consulting services from SAFIRA that accelerate the adoption or transition to the Cloud Computing World. Start saving today!
Windows Azure™ is a cloud services operating system that serves as the development, service hosting and service management environment for the Windows Azure platform. Windows Azure provides developers with on-demand compute and storage to host, scale, and manage web applications on the internet through Microsoft® datacenters.
The benefits are clear:
- Agility: Take advantage of development tools, automated service management and global datacenter presence to respond faster to customer needs, focus on your competitive differentiators, and reach new markets.
- Efficiency: Windows Azure improves productivity and increases operational efficiency by lowering up-front capital costs. Customers and partners can realize a reduction in Total Cost of Operations of some workloads by up to 30 – 40% over a 3 year period.
- Focus: Focus on delivering services and value to your customers – and not on managing technology infrastructure. Windows Azure enables you to spend less time on operational hurdles and more time focusing on your competitive differentiators
- Simplicity: Utilize your existing skills in familiar languages such as .NET, Java and PHP to create and manage web applications and services
- Trustworthy: Enterprise class service backed by a reliable service level agreements and a rich online services experience
Microsoft Office 365 takes the industry's most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a subscription service. With cloud services, your organization can lower overall costs and deliver the right set of tools for the right users, all with appropriate layers of security and compliance.
The suite includes:
- Office Professional Plus - A version of Microsoft Office supported by cloud-connected services
- Exchange Online - Email, calendar and contacts
- SharePoint Online - Central place to share documents and information with colleagues and customers
- Lync Online - Instant messaging, audio/video calling, and rich online meetings
- Office Web Apps - Access, view, and edit documents directly from a web browser
With Microsoft Office 365, you get:
- Familiar, trusted services delivered from the cloud - quickly and easily
- Multiple online services - the best value for customers who need more than one online service
- Always-up-to-date technologies backed by a 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 50 gigabytes (GB) of mailbox storage per standard license
- Mobile access through a variety of mobile devices to key services, including email, calendar, and shared content
- Economical options for your entire workforce - mobile and deskless workers can get simple access to email and portals with Office 365 Suite
Start saving today!